Search Glorious Little Soldiers

Monday 26 June 2023

Finished- well more or less.

 OK That is the Sikh wars book finished more or less- Text completed anyway along with the maps and some of the illustrations.

 

25BNI. A Foundry unit painted by my Co-Author James Main. 

This should be out before Christmas this year or so I'm told. I do still have a bundle of photos to take though I have about a dozen or more already in the bag. Still more to do though.

Sikh Regular dragoons Old Glory models painted by me. 


 Those in this short not will not be amongst those in the book.

 

Sikh High command . Old Glory figures painted by me. 

Right off to the photo 'studio' .

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your book coming out, interesting subject, one I am very much interested in. The OG figures for this confrontation look cracking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie. I have enjoyed writing it. Now to get properly into the next book.

      Delete
    2. Everything now at the publishers including a bundle of new photos.

      Delete