Search Glorious Little Soldiers

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Just a Quick One!

 The photos in this short post are of a 15mm Samaurai game that the Tantobie Warfare and Tactical Society fought at the end of June. 

The models are all  from Steve Whites excellent collection and he ran the game. Sorry it has take so long to get these out there but ratther overwhelmed with assorted work recently so time has been a bit short.

Rules were 'Pike and Shotte' which I have but had not then playeda and I have to say that whatever their possible  shortcomings as a 17th century European set , they worked very well for this more esoteric version of pike and shot warfare.

 So  here are the pictures- don't ask me who was who or what they are as I can't remember for all I know it was Honda vs Mitsubushi 

Whatever it was a very enjoyable game in a period and location I was- and still am- unfamiliar with. Nice one Steve !






1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy seeing a samurai game and I think 15mm is a good size to do this period. Lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete