Search Glorious Little Soldiers

Monday 23 August 2021

A few more for India.

 So ever so slowly the various 'India' projects grow. Now regular readers might have noted previously that I'm a bit of a butterfly painter- I land upon what I want when I want and brushstroke boredom is my avowed enemy. Nevertheless slowly armies appear.

 This batch of pics are all of Old Glory 28mm models though some have had minor conversion work such as adding muskets or shields. They come from a variety of packs . Sikh High Command Sikh Ghoracharra cavalry and Persian High command.

 I find the results rather pleasing so I shall go off and do a load more ...... 

These five are all from the Sikh High Command set. 





A close up of General Allard one of Ranjit Singh's French mercenaries. 




A mixed bag from various packs - mostly Sikh Ghoracharra but including some from the Persian High command set. There are a few minor conversions here. 


 The two  pics are the same but with different lighting effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment