Search Glorious Little Soldiers

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Thought Provoking ....

 As you'd expect there is plenty of stuff about Vapnartak out there on the various blogs- most exactly as you'd expect for such a fine show so I won't repeat them. Except to say that I and my team had a fine day.
 I sold many thousand of little men- mostly Blue Moon 15mm  but with an admixture of OG 28 mm and Drabant.
 The van was a good bit lighter than when we went so no worries there  other than ordering all the replacement stock which I'm currently in the middle of.
 However the main reason for this short post is to get you to read Tantobie Internet tattler - especially this post
http://tantobieinternettattler.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/start-as-you-mean-to-go-on.html

Now Andrew is a mate so maybe I'm a tad biased but  I found this a very thought provoking post indeed coming as it does from a somewhat different angle than the usual wargamers blog post...
 Right Back to work in the Soldier land that never sleeps .....

No comments:

Post a Comment