Search Glorious Little Soldiers

Wednesday, 12 August 2026

All of my published books in one place.

 So here is a picture of all three of my published books. All on Indian subjects. 

I am quite pleased with all three of them.  Helion have done a fine job of the phyical production. 



The most recent - published on July 30th this year is 'The Sailor and the Dancing Girl' and tells the stories of the two most unlikely mercenary commanders in 18th century India.  I enjoyed writing all three of these. 

5 comments:

  1. I suppose I'll have to complete the set now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... well since you have the other two ....

      Delete
  2. Andy -
    Not a war gaming or historical topic I know much about and do less with, but, having looked it up, I find myself very intrigued by that 'Sailor and Dancing Girl' title. Helion is the publisher you say...?
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Helion are the publisher of all 3 of these.

      Delete
    2. Not overfond of resisting temptation, I gave in... I've ordered a printed copy of TS&DG...
      Cheers,
      Ion

      Delete